Welcome! Thank you for visiting Printabelle!
I hope you find lots of great ideas here for your parties and celebrations.
Star Wars is coming! Well, it’s been here since 1977, but the original trilogy continues in the upcoming sequel, “The Force Awakens,” in theaters December 18, 2015. We’re excited that all of our favorite characters will be back, including Han, Luke, Leia, C-3PO and everyone’s favorite little droid, the heroic R2-D2.
To help celebrate your Star Wars party, we’ve included a printable of R2-D2 for your guest’s favor bags, that you can fill with a few Star Wars figures, treats or trinkets. The favor bags would look fantastic with my free Star Wars printables and more! You can see all of my Star Wars printables and party ideas here!
Here’s the steps to invite R2 to your next party:
– White lunch bags
– Pencil or pen
– Download the R2-D2 Printables
– Glue stick (or another fixative)
– Stapler (optional)
1. Download and print the PDF pattern of R2-D2. Include enough for your guests’ party bags.
2. Carefully cut out an R2-D2 printable to fit, centered, on the front side of your particular lunch bags.
3. Using that cut-out printable as a template, lightly draw lines on the remaining printables.
4. Cut out your remaining printables.
5. “Draw” glue onto the back of your printables, and place them firmly on your still-folded lunch bags. (I had to use a heavy hand with the glue for them to stick.)
6. Open bags, and fill with Star Wars figures, trinkets or treats.
7. If you like, fold the bags closed, and staple.
8. Enjoy giving your gifts to your guests!
May the Force be with you — and your party!